The Destiny of Humanity
The destiny of Humanity begins with the description of Paradise and Allah informs the reader that these pleasures are eternal. Thereafter, Allah uses a parable of a mosquito to engage the reader to think about life and its purpose. Such that a believer can acknowledge and recognise their creator by simply looking at a mosquito but on the other hand a disbeliever ridicules and mocks Allah’s creation rejecting Allah. This series of videos will further examine the journey of life. The very fact that we all at one moment in time were non existent, then Allah gave us life, then Allah will take back our lives and then finally Allah will resurrect us and the final stage of this journey will commence either eternal bliss or eternal torment.
These set of verses provide us with an amazing legal maxim, ‘Everything in worldly matters is permissible, unless evidence suggestions otherwise’.
We examine this maxim and provide lots of examples in order for the student to grasp and be able to apply it in all matters
The following topics will be covered within this course:
- The concept of eternity in Paradise or Hellfire.
- The importance and role of parables in the Qur’an.
- The danger of transgression, al-fisq.
- Resurrection being the central message of Allah.
- Accountability, nothing that we do in this world will go unmissed.
- The concept that Allah is the only creator.
- Legal maxims and their relevancy in today’s times.
- The ascension of Allah above his throne.
Farhan Mahmood is one of the lecturers at Islamic Courses Online. He completed his LLB in Law in 2009 and attained a distinction in an MSc in Management Consultancy in 2011. After gaining experience in Law, he took the route to becoming a student of knowledge in 2012. He graduated in 2018, and since then he has been teaching Arabic Language, Fiqh, Usul al-Fiqh, and Tafsir.
Who is the course for?
This programme is suitable for those who would like to learn about Iblis & The Ego: Man’s Major Ego, a lively and interactive course, engaging all levels of students, at the convenience of their timetable.
- For those wanted to know more about the creation of man.
- For those who want to know about the responsibilities that Allah has placed on man in this earth.
- Suitable for those who can to understand leadership.
- Wanting to learn about the Prophets and their human nature.
- For those who want to pace their learning according to their needs.
- For those who want to gain a true and deep understanding of the Qur’an.
- It is a course for those who want to engage in contemporary discussions based on traditional teachings of the Qur’an, especially here were we talk about evil and the creation of man.
On completion of this module, the successful student will:
- Recognise the different teaching techniques used by Allah throughout the Qu’ran.
- Be able to recognise metaphorical language, similes, metaphors and metonymies.
- Be competent in extracting benefits from these set of verses.
- Understand the names and attributes of Allah.
- Know how to understand the ascension of Allah above His Throne.
- Learn how to extract legal maxims from the Qur’an.
- Learn how to apply these maxims in a legal format.
- Gain an introduction to the basics of Aqeedah.