the return of jesus
One of the mightiest Prophets of Allah is Jesus, he is one of the five great prophets amongst Noah, Ibrahim, Mosa and Muhammad. No historical figure has been subjected to so much controversy as much as Jesus. Some see him as the only begotten son of God, the Messiah, the saviour, and as the God Himself by the Christians of the world.
Jews believe that he is a false prophet, a liar and rejected him totally. And the Jews are also just like the Christians waiting for a messiah, a saviour.
In contrast to the above, we believe that Jesus will return and fulfil his mission, he will live and kill the Dajjal. He will apply the shariah of Muhammad and bring total peace to the world.
“And (as for) their saying, “We killed the Messiah, Isa son of Maryam, Messenger of Allah”,….They did not kill him and they did not crucify him, but it was made to seem so to them. Those who argue about him are in doubt about it. They have no real knowledge of it, just conjecture. But they certainly did not kill him. Allah raised him up to Himself. Allah is Almighty, All-Wise.” 
 Al-Imran 4:157-158
The following topics will be covered within this course:
- The fact that Jesus was a real person and lived nearly 600 hundred years before the Prophet Muhammad.
- He was the Messiah (Masih) prophesied by the earlier Israelite prophets.
- The return of Jesus is a sign of the end of times.
- He will clear all the misconceptions in the world regarding God and his mission.
- He will follow the law of God, as taught by the final Prophet Muhammad.
- We will discuss false claims about his death.
- False claims from those claim to be Jesus reincarnate.
Junaid Dar is Head of Qur’anic Studies at Islamic Courses Online. He obtained a Masters in Civil Engineering from University College London (UCL) in 2007. After working as an engineer he went on to achieve his LLB in Islamic Law from the University of Al-Azhar in Cairo. Junaid has worked on numerous TV Stations around the globe including Huda TV, Islam Channel and Iqra TV International. After graduating he began work as an Imam, Khateeb and teacher at West London Islamic Centre (WLIC), Hounslow Muslim Centre (HMC) and Al Forkan West London, promoting the different fields of Islamic sciences including the Arabic Language, Fiqh, Usul-al-Fiqh, Mustalah Al Hadith, and with a special focus on the Holy Quran.
Who is the course for?
This programme is suitable for those who would like to learn about the ‘The Return of Jesus’, these promises come from the Qur’an and Sunnah. So, it is a program that is highly recommended for students who want connect directly to divine text. It is also suitable for:
- Student who want learn their religion at their own pace.
- Students who want to learn orthodox positions.
- Students who want to understand their creator directly from text.
- Interactive learning, using modern teaching techniques.
- Systemic and strategic learning.
- Those who want to learn Islam gradually and develop themselves incrementally.
On completion of this module, the successful student will:
- Understand the correct Aqeedah of Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jammah.
- Be balanced with their views of Jesus, unlike the exaggerations of the Jews and Christians.
- Learn about future events especially those pertaining to the return of Jesus.
- Visualise the ten major signs prior to the Day of Judgement.
- Appreciate the importance of the coming of Prophet Muhammad.
- This program will link a Muslim directly to his Creator.
- Gain a deep understanding of Islamic principles.
- Be able to reference correct sources into to put up a defence on the correct belief of Islam.
Are You Ready To Start?
The Destiny of Humanity –…
The Destiny of Humanity – Part 2 In the opening verses of the second chapter…
Allah’s Challenge to Mankind
Allah’s Challenge to Mankind One of the greatest miracles of the Holy Qur’an is its…
Family matter – Part 2
Family Matters The family is a part of the Islamic social order. The society that…