Promise of allah
Promises are made all the time, we make them and we break them, we live our lives waiting for the fulfilment of the promises that have been made to us. A promise is a declaration or an assurance that one will do something or that a particular thing will happen. The promises of man are futile but the promises of Allah are true. Allah Al mighty is the creator of this world. Allah revealed the Holy Qur’an for all of mankind. The Qur’an is the source of guidance for all mankind. Allah spoke to his creation through the Qur’an.
The Qur’an very clearly lays out the road to success and the roads to failure. Each road has sign posts taking the traveller in a particular direction. Allah vows and promises people that every belief and very action has consequences, we take these actions so we are responsible for the reaction from Allah. Allah promises mankind the reward for good is good and the promise of Allah that the reward of evil is punishment. The promises of Allah are true, none of them will he ever delay or not fulfil.
Allah promises his believers of many good things as a result of their faith and righteousness. Anyone who has a complete faith in the religion of Islam knows that Allah’s guarantee never fails. Of one cannot get the said return in this world, it would be given in the life to come.
Allah did promises to his believers in the Qur’an and surely He will fulfil these promises because He does not break His commitments. If we want to get blessings from Al Mighty Allah then we should also do righteous deeds. In this course we explore the numerous promises of Allah and how easy they are to attain.
The following topics will be covered within this course:
- The true meaning of a promise.
- The obligation to fulfil promises.
- The Promise of Allah to give believers a good life.
- The promise of Allah to forgive all those looking for forgiveness
- The promise of Allah to those who remember him often.
- Protection from Allah.
- Allah promises the believers guidance.
- Allah promises true believers paradise.
Junaid Dar is Head of Qur’anic Studies at Islamic Courses Online. He obtained a Masters in Civil Engineering from University College London (UCL) in 2007. After working as an engineer he went on to achieve his LLB in Islamic Law from the University of Al-Azhar in Cairo. Junaid has worked on numerous TV Stations around the globe including Huda TV, Islam Channel and Iqra TV International.
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for those who would like to learn about ‘Promises of Allah, in a lively and interactive course, engaging all levels of students, it’s suitable for all those:
- Who want to understand the fundamentals of faith.
- Who want a look into the promises and threats made by Allah to all people.
- Who want to learn how to live a good life.
- Who would like to study at the convenience of their timetable.
- Who those appreciate visual display of Qur’anic verses with clear explanations.
- Who want to visit orthodox understands of the stories of the Qur’an.
- Want a modern approach to learning classical subjects.
- Wanting to learn the meanings of the words of Allah in an accurate and structured manner.
- It is a course for those who want to engage in contemporary discussions based on traditional teachings of the Qur’an. In this course, a person can view the promises of Allah and understand current events and know that Allah is in full control.
- Who want to see the victory of Islam on this earth.
On completion of this module, the successful student will:
• Be put on a clear path in order to achieve Allah’s promises.
• Be confident in his faith.
• Understand Islam is religion of tolerance and forgiveness.
• Know paradise is promised only for the true believers.
• Understand that true protection from the devil is only in being loyal to Allah.
• Appreciate the importance of gratitude, Allah promises those who are grateful that he will give them more.
Are You Ready To Start?
You might be interested
These suggestions are selected based on relevancy
A study of the revered Family of Imran, including Maryam (AS) & Prophet Isa (AS). Their blessings & stories as mentioned in the Qur'an.Juz amma
The Destiny of Humanity –…
The Destiny of Humanity – Part 2 In the opening verses of the second chapter…
Allah’s Challenge to Mankind
Allah’s Challenge to Mankind One of the greatest miracles of the Holy Qur’an is its…
Family matter – Part 2
Family Matters The family is a part of the Islamic social order. The society that…
The Cow - the second, and longest, chapter of the Qur'an. Encompassing all manner of rulings, stories, reminders & promises of Allah.Surah Al-Baqarah